Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Was it snowing in Liverpool?

Now when people would have walked in to our room last night and joined us watching the Uefa Champions League Semi Final they might have thought that it was snowing in England, and that's what I thought for a while as well.

It wasn't snowing, well at least not in Liverpool. We where just watching the TV like in the old days. You pay so much for cable but not a single channel shows the football.
So we had to use the little antenna and watch one of the Malay channels. And it's not all that easy. You have to hold the antenna and stick your arm out of the window as far as possible and the slightest move makes the screen go blank.

So we saw Liverpool scoring the first goal in between the white and black snow, the black snow I blamed on the worldwide pollution. I don't know if the game was all that good. A few chances here and there.

But ten minutes before the end I gave up. My eyes where getting blur from all the snow, I even fell a little shill and I started getting cramps in my arm.

So I missed Chelsea's equalizer or should I say Liverpool's as it was an own goal!

Anyway, we might be considering to upgrade our cable for next season and get rid of that little antenna.

It always sounded so funny when my father was talking about the old days and the antenna, but me and my arm don't find it so funny anymore.

The cable company better be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3