Friday, April 18, 2008

Mariah Carey doing better than the King!

Where are the times of Rock n' Roll music?
Long gone may I say!
Reading in the newspaper that Mariah Carey got Her 18th nr. 1 hit in the US, which is better then Elvis Presley ever did, was a bit of a shock to me.
That I probably know only one or two songs of her makes it even more surprising for me.
There is no doubt that she can sing but I guess it is not my cup of tea.
What happened with all the good rock bands?
Did they all die of an overdosis of something to heavy for stomach or did they all just got to old?
Maybe I'm getting to old and a little bit nostalgic!
Well for now I just keep listening to my old tracks and let the rest of the world listen to Mariah Carey!
Greetings to all the Rockers out there.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3