Friday, May 2, 2008

Joke of the day: Are you a Manager?

A man flies in a hot air balloon over Singapore and realizes he is lost.
He sees a man walking on a street and lowers his balloon within hearing distance.
Excuse me, he yells. Can you help me? I promised my friend to meet him somewhere half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am!
The man on the street answers: yes, You are in a hot air balloon and floating about ten meters above the ground. You are approximately at 1,14N and 103,55E.
You must be a system controller says the man in the hot air balloon.
Yes I am says the other, but how did you know?
Well, says the man in the balloon: everything you say is technically correct, but I don't have any use of this information. And all in all I'm still lost.
The man on the ground is thinking for a while before he looks up again and then asks the other: You must be a manager?
Yes I am says the man in the balloon, but how did you know?
Oh, says the other man,that is very simple. You have no idea where you are. You have no clue where you are going. You made a promise to someone while you have no idea how to keep that promise and you expect me to solve the problem. You are still in the same position as before we met, but for some reason it just became my fault!!!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3