Friday, May 16, 2008

When Rich People get bored

What do rich people do when they get bored?
There were a lot of examples in the last few years.
They are bored , they have a lot of money, so they get a very expensive hobby.
And some actually make money out of it, well I guess that's what they're good at anyway.
Donald Trump was getting bored so he started this show; The apprentice.
It's a good time to start reading a book or get out of the house when this show is on. They call it reality TV; Whatever! It doesn't mean because good old Donald is bored we have to look at his face every week!
Same thing with Paris Hilton. She gets bored so daddy spends some money so she can get her own show on TV. Thanks daddy for putting that crap on TV, another good moment to go out!
Offcourse not all of them want to get into the TV business.
A lot of the "richies" want to get into the sports.
The most famous one in the last few years is probably Abramovich,who bought the Chelsea football club.
The money he spends in one year on Chelsea is enough to feed a small nation for a year! And not with the best results so far.
Thaksin had so much money to launder that he decided to buy Manchester City football club. Most of the money he probably made on the back of the poor. Half of Thailand should own a piece of that club.
There are some more "Richies" like Al Fayed and Hicks who bought some Football clubs. I'm sure they got rid of the boredom but probably got some headaches instead.
Maybe it's just a good way for them to launder their money, I just leave it in my pocket when I wash my jeans and then it's not even bills but a few coins. Well, you have to start somewhere!
Richard Branson had a lot of money to spend but wasn't interested in Football or TV.
The man is a bit of an adventurous one. So he spends most of his money on balloons!
Not the kind of balloons you buy for a party, no, the bigger ones. The ones that can fly all the way up into the stratosphere so they can fly around the world or at least die trying!
I don't have all that money to spend so I spend my time writing utter nonsense like this when I'm bored. It doesn't cost me anything but time and maybe someday I make some money out of it( just dreaming OK!).
Well I'm not bored anymore and I'm starting to get a headache from writing this nonsense.
If you have been reading this useless piece of information, you must have been bored to. I hope it helped a little bit to keep you busy and it didn't cost you any money!
And now it's time to launder my money!!!!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3