Tuesday, September 23, 2008

End of Summer and Autumn begins

Say goodbye to this year’s summer and welcome the cold autumn. Anyway this year’s summer was not that great, it was sunny but sometimes it was very cold. Autumn starts on the 21st of september here in Belgium, its when leaves dry and fall and most of the trees will go naked and everything will look dull and gray.

After living in asia for a couple of years I almost forgot whats the weather like here, in Belgium. It’s getting colder and cloudier each day. I had to put on thicker clothes everytime I leave the house to work and today its raining and I’m sure it will continue raining much longer as winter is just around the corner.

At least now my wife has something to shop for, to get herself ready for the winter. My wife didn’t complain about the rain yet, I bet she likes the rain more than I do, but once in a while she does complain about the temperature. It must be pretty cold for her now and she must be wondering what would it be like when the winter comes. She told me that she’s looking forward to the winter hopefully there would be some snow falling, it would be nice for her to see the snow and feel it for the first time in her life.

As for me, at least the weather reminds me where I came from and to be honest I’m glad to be home with my wife to show her the ground where I grew up and what my culture is all about.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3