Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Chelsea Fan


Ho Yes, we are Chelsea fans, my wife and me. My wife that little bit more passionate then me!

And isn't it a joy to watch them play this season under Felipe Scolari.

It was said that maybe he wasn't the right man for the job, after all what experience did he have in the Premier League?

Well, I guess they're all talking different now.
Chelsea never played such attacking football under the special one, did they?

Scoring 27 goals in 11 Premier League Games says it all.
They deserve to be on top off the table and it will get even better.

O.K., loosing from Liverpool last week was a bitter pill to swallow but they responded well with 8 goals in the last two games.

Now the Champions League game against Roma is next and I can tell you that my wife will be screaming and jumping in front off the screen!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3