Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great BBQ day in Spring




It's spring time here in Belgium, the sun starts to shine more often as well as people here getting out of their house more often then during the winter. Just like me and all of my friends, recently we had a great time in a friend house for a bbq. It was a lovely Sunday afternoon and luck was on our side as the sun shine thru out the day. We had great time together burning chacoal at the back of the house in a lovely garden with a glass of red wine in our hands. Everyone brought different kind of meat to cook on the bbq pit and share among friends. My wife seems to look happier as the season changes and the tempearture gets higher. She's getting used of living here in Belgium even though at first she was not too keen of the winter. She is more relaxed and making more friends then I do which makes me happy. I can't wait to take my wife around Belgium during the summer to explore the beautiful site of Belgium.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3 ss_blog_claim=775df951d3a1e3ed9c319416e4ab94a3